Mom’s Planner & Family Binder Bundle
Specifically designed for Moms! This printable planner will help keep everything organized from your daily plans to household maintenance and everything in between. Keep everything you are juggling in your life in one organized place and never miss an appointment or event again.
This product is instant download meaning you will receive this as soon as you pay. Once purchased this file full of 41 printable pages is yours to keep forever and print out as often as needed.
Plus all of this is ONLY $19.99. That’s less than 50 cents a page for something that you can use again and again without re-buying!
US Letter Size – 216 x 279 mm – 8.5 x 11.0 in
1. – 2. Two Cover Pages to chose from. One design is in pink and the other in blue.
3. Personal Information Sheet – This sheet is essential if you lose your planner or have a medical emergency.
4. Yearly Goals – A page to write down all of your yearly goals.
5. Daily Planner – This page is great to keep hourly plans organized and includes areas for daily water intake, notes, a shopping list, calls and emails to be made, and your top 3 priorities for the day.
6. Weekly Planner – Use this page to plan for everyday of the week, track weekly habits, manage your to do list, calls and emails. This page also features areas for notes and your top three priorities.
7. Monthly Overview – Featuring a blank monthly calendar, an area for notes and monthly tasks.
8. Contacts – Store you contacts their phone numbers, home address, and email address.
9. Password Tracker – Keep all your usernames and passwords organized with this sheet.
HOUSEHOLD ORGANIZATION SHEETS
10. Monthly Pantry Inventory – Keep track of your pantry inventory so you will know when you are running low.
11. Monthly Freezer Inventory – Same purpose as the Pantry Inventory page but for the freezer.
12. Monthly Fridge Inventory
13. Household Maintenance Record – Keep track of renovations, repairs, and replacements in your house and the date they were replaced.
14. Cleaning Schedule – Prioritize your cleaning schedule into daily, weekly, monthly, and annual categories.
15. Room Makeover – Use this page to organize renovations and redecoration for any room in your house. Prioritize and organize what needs to be bought, replaced, and cleaned. Includes themes, colors, notes, and other important information.
16. Spring Cleaning Checklist – Prioritize your spring cleaning ahead of time with this sheet organized into rooms. Check off each task as you complete them.
VEHICLE INFORMATION SHEETS
17. Vehicle Maintenance – Record each time your vehicle is serviced or a part is replaced. Keep track of the date, cost, parts, who performed the work, and any notes. This sheet features a place to record vehicle make, model, VIN #, plate #, as well as starting and ending miles.
18. Vehicle Maintenance Checklist – Keep track of when and how often you should and have maintained certain aspects of your vehicle. Prioritize each task according to monthly, 3 month, and yearly schedules.
( For example the oil in a car should be replaced every 3 months or 3 – 5k miles. )
19. Weekly Dinner Planner – Plan out your dinners for an entire week. This page includes a shopping list.
20, Recipes – Use this sheet to record your favorite recipes.
SCHOOL & CHILDCARE
21. Child’s School Information – Organize each child’s school information including district information, contact info, teacher information, and bus information.
22. Information for the Babysitter – Use this page to leave directions, instructions, contact and emergency information, and more with the babysitter.
23. Our Babysitter’s Information – Store information about the babysitters you hire including contact info, schedule availability, as well as any notes.
HOLIDAYS & SPECIAL OCCASIONS PRINTABLE PAGES SPECIFICALLY FOR THE KIDS
24. Tooth Fairy Receipt – (4 per page) Fill out and slip these receipts under your little ones pillow along with some coins from the tooth fairy. Enjoy the excitement on their faces in the morning.
25. 1st Lost Tooth Certificate – (2 per page – one in pink and one in blue) Use these as another special gift from the tooth fairy when your little one loses their very first tooth.
26. Letter Outline from Santa Claus – Fill in this note page with words of your choice for your kids to discover on Christmas morning. The letter is signed by Santa himself and has an official seal of the North Pole.
27. Budget – Plan out your families budget for the month to help you stay on top of the finances.
28. Bill Payment and Information – Use this sheet to make sure you pay all of your bills every month of the year. You can check them off as you pay them. Includes an area to record contact information for you utility companies.
29. Monthly Spending – Keep track of your spending all month long with this handy page.
30. Debt Repayment Plan – Create detailed plan to pay off debt and record each payment.
31. Income Tracker – Track your family’s income from multiple sources each month.
32. Banking Information – Keep all your banking info in one handy spot.
MEDICAL & EMERGENCY SHEETS
33. Child Safety Page – Record information regarding each child in the event that they have been kidnapped or are missing. (Finger prints, picture, description, hair sample, etc)
34. Medical History – Keep track of each families medical history (diagnoses, medications, doctors contact info, blood type, etc.)
35. Prescription Tracker – Use this to record medications that the doctor prescribes, date started and stopped, dosage, and more.
36. Doctors Visits – Use this sheet to keep track of doctors visits.
37. Dental Visits – keep track of visits to the dentist.
HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL EVENTS PLANNING SHEETS
38. Party Planning – Plan birthday parties, Christmas parties, baby showers and more with this sheet.
39. Christmas Gift Planner – Plan out holiday gifts for each of your children including stocking stuffers, wants, and needs all while staying in your budget.
40. Wish List – Create a wish list for yourself or other members of your household for a quick reference guide.
41. Birthdays and Special Occasions – Keep track of friends, family, children, and co-workers birthdays along with your own anniversaries and special events for the year.
$19.99 in my Etsy shop.
Buy this product in my Etsy shop here.