Rise and shine! It’s breakfast time! Give yourself the boost you need in the morning with this meat lovers recipe. Loaded with cheese and meat it gives you a good helping of fats and protein. Coming in at only 1.3 g. total carbs its a delicious, filling, and keto-friendly breakfast of champions.
- Nutrition information is at the bottom of the page.
Related: 20 Delicious Keto Chicken Recipes
Keto Cheesy Meat Lover’s Egg Scramble
4 slice of bacon
1/4 cup chopped pepperoni slices
1/4 cup small diced ham
1/4 cup ground pork sausage
1/4 cheddar cheese
1 tbsp. milk
1 tbs. butter
to taste salt and pepper
- Fry Bacon, drain skillet, crumble bacon, set aside in a bowl.
- Cook sausage, drain skillet, and add to bowl of bacon.
- Chop pepperoni slices and add to the bowl.
- Mix ham chunks into the bowl.
- Crack the eggs into a separate bowl, add milk, and whisk until incorporated.
- Incorporate meat and cheeses into the whisked eggs.
- Over medium heat add butter to the skillet previously used to cook the sausage and bacon.
- Use a turning spatula to move the butter around the skillet. Lift and tilt pan to ensure that the butter is evenly incorporated in the skillet.
- Once the butter is melted and evenly spread pour the egg mixture into the skillet.
- Push, flip, and scrape the eggs in the skillet until the eggs are cooked completely.
- Remove from skillet and season to taste with salt and pepper.
10 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories354
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 9.5g 48%
- Cholesterol 195mg 65%
- Sodium 1296mg 54%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 0.4g
- Protein 24.6g 50%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.