This site participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Makes 10 – 12 servings
- 2 cans of sweet green peas
- 3 cans of tuna
- 1 family size can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1.5 cups shredded cheddar or Colby jack cheese
- 1 16 oz bag of egg noodles
- 2 tsp minced dried onion
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Boil noodles per directions on the bag in a 7 quart cooking pot
3. Drain noodles using a colander and place back into the pot.
4. Add tuna, onion, peas, and soup in the pot and mix together with the noodles.
5. Pour into a 9 x 13 casserole dish
6. Layer crushed potato chips evenly over the mixture.
7. Layer cheese evenly over the potato chips.
8. Place in oven and bake until cheese is melted and slightly brown around the edges.
9. Allow to cool and enjoy.
If you liked this article check out my other recipes and posts. Be sure to like, comment and share this post on social media. Icons to share this post are listed below. Subscribe to my blog below.