Coupon are a frugal Mom’s best friend. Kids can be expensive to raise, trust me, I have three growing boys. I try to save wherever and whenever I can.
Over the years technology has advanced immensely, changing the way we experience and interact with the world an everyone in it. These advances have changed the way we do so many things, from the way we shop, to the way we communicate, and even the way we coupon.
I remember watching my Mom cut coupons from the newspaper to save an extra buck. She was so excited when I taught her how to print coupons off the internet.
Obviously these ways of utilizing coupons is still pretty popular. The advancement of phones and apps has given birth to one of my favorite ways to save on shopping.
Most coupon apps are free to download and super easy to use. They obliterate the pesky task of cutting out coupons. Plus with coupon apps you don’t have to worry about misplacing your coupons or holding up the line while the cashier scans them. Coupon apps also give you the opportunity to earn even more money through bonuses and referrals.
Even if you aren’t a big shopper, you still have to buy groceries. Why not save some money while you’re at it. Sign up only takes a few seconds and saving money on them only takes a minute or two.
I’d like to introduce you to my favorite coupon/rebate apps. Below you will find information and links.
check out Ibotta here.
This has been my number one money saver/maker in terms of shopping!
Reasons to use Ibotta
* It’s real cash. No points or credits. Get cash via PayPal or gift cards.
* Over 300 stores work with Ibotta including Walmart, Dollar General, Target, Kroger, Publix, and Walgreens
* Rebates for restaurants such as Domino’s and GrubHub.
*Rebates for online retailers such as Forever 21, Banana Republic, American Eagle, Amazon and many more.
*Bonuses – earn even more cash back through bonuses that are updated frequently.
* Teamwork – you can earn bonuses even faster through teamwork. (If you use my referral we’ll be on the same team and I’ll be able to help you earn money quicker!)
* Cash out minimum is $20, which can be earned fairly quickly and can be redeemed within 24 hours after cashing out.
Currently there are 4 easy ways to earn at all your favorite stores.
* upload a copy of your receipt
* link loyalty cards
* mobile in-app purchases
* Pay with Ibotta
check out Ibotta here.
2. Checkout 51
View Checkout 51 here.
This app is almost like the little sister of Ibotta. It’s basically the same but not quite as advanced as Ibotta. It is still an awesome app but it can take a little bit longer to earn cash back on here. It has really good rebates just not quite as many as Ibotta offers but they have been adding new features recently that is making it even better! It is definitely worth the download!
Reasons to use Checkout 51
* It’s real cash. No points or credits. Money can be redeemed via check in the mail.
*Save on gas! They have recently added cash back on gas at participating gas stations.
*Works on most stores
*Bonuses – earn even more cash back through bonuses.
*Cash out minimum of $20
To earn, select offers, buy the items, and upload the receipt.
Check out Checkout 51 here.
Visit Coupons.com here.
I love this app. You can print off coupons and you can use coupons on the app.
Reasons to use the coupon.com app
* Stores with loyalty cards the rebates are instantly taken off at the counter when you use your card. That means no wait time on saving.
* There is no minimum withdrawal amount. Therefore, with receipts that you upload, the money is redeemable as soon as the rebate is approved (usually within 24 hours)
* Coupons available for over 50 major stores.
* Cash out to PayPal
How to earn
Select coupons, buy the matching product, then depending on the store swipe your card at the counter or upload your receipt.
Visit Coupons.com by following this link.
More Coupon and Rebate Apps
Now the next ones I’m going to mention to you are ones I have personally never used before. They might be worth looking into because they all have been rated 4 stars and higher by happy customers!
Let me know in the comment section at the bottom of the page, if you use any coupon and rebate apps that aren’t listed here but have saved you lots of money.
Wait! Before you go!
If you enjoyed this post be sure to read How to Save Money on Almost Everything. Sharing is caring so use the social icons at the bottom of the page to share this post with your family and friends.